SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION
”You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the megmeekermd.com website. ”We” or ”Our” or “Us” means megmeekermd.com. Our site or Websites means megmeekermd.com, and any or all of the following:
If you do not agree to any of the terms contained herein, then please do not use or access the Website.
SECTION 2: SERVICES
Meg Meeker Community grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, including the Products (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms.
Any user who voluntarily signs up for more information or who purchases a product, service or program through the Website, is agreeing to both the terms of this Agreement and the accompanying Terms and Conditions of Purchase where applicable with respect to such product, service or program.
Visitors are those who visit the Website but do not register with us. No login or personal information is required of our Visitors, who can view all publicly available Website content.
Registered Users can access all publicly available content on the Website, and upon registration for an e-newsletter, product, service or program, may also gain access to exclusive Website content.
SECTION 3: FEES & PAYMENT
You may purchase licenses to certain Products through a one-time payment or in monthly installments, as specified on the Websites. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit or debit card you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time (currently 30 days) after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
SECTION 4: REFUNDS & 60-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with a Product that you purchased, you are eligible for a full refund of amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: email us at email@example.com, no later than sixty (60) days following the date of purchase, requesting a refund, stating the reason for your request, and documenting that you completed any worksheets provided in connection with the Product. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain Product purchases may not be eligible for refund, or might be subject to satisfaction of additional or different criteria, if and to the extent we so provide on the applicable Websites. If you receive a refund for a Product, you will have no further right to use that Product. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such Product.
SECTION 5: COMMUNITY CONDUCT & GUIDELINES
The community of Meg Meeker Community functions best when its users abide by the community rules. By accessing and/or using the Websites, you agree that:
- You will not use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or (ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- If you post any Registered User Content, you will stay on topic;
- You will not access or use the Websites to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Websites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Websites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Websites;
- You will not “scrape” information from the Services by automated means;
- You will not reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, resell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, to deny you access to the Websites, or any portion of the Websites, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.
SECTION 6: SUBMISSIONS & USER-GENERATED CONTENT LICENSE
Although we encourage you to email us, we do not want you to, and you should not, email us any content that contains confidential information.
We may provide the opportunity for you to provide content or materials (“Your Content”) by means of the Services, including by commenting on blog posts, by communicating with us directly or through other forums. You grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferable, right and license to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, modify, publish, create derivative works from and otherwise use Your Content in any formats or media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with our provision or promotion of information products or services.
There may be portions of the Website that allow for the posting of reviews, comments, photographs or other content (“User-Generated Content”). You may submit such content via the Website so long as it is not threatening, objectionable, illegal, obscene, defamatory (to us or anyone else), invasive of privacy or intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to us or third parties. Any content that you submit to us will not be subject to any expectation of privacy, trust, or confidence between us and no confidential, fiduciary or other relationship is intended or created between you and us. You agree that we shall have unrestricted rights to use the Content for any and all purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without any further permission from or any payment to you or anyone else. This includes rights to use the name that you submit, along with any other name by which you are known, in connection with the User-Generated Content.
SECTION 7: DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
Meg Meeker Community respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
If you believe that anything on the Website or Services infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
Meg Meeker Community, Inc
242 E South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Websites where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
SECTION 8: CONTROLLING LAW
This Agreement and any associated action will be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
SECTION 9: REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant: (a) that you own all Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content and have the right to provide Your Content via the Services for use as contemplated herein, and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
SECTION 10: INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Meg Meeker Community and its affiliates, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Products, or any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Social Triggers reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
SECTION 11: NO WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMER
- THE WEBSITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
- THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE WEBSITES. THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
SECTION 12: PRIVACY
SECTION 13: CHANGES
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however, (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting, (ii) the changes will only apply with respect to your use of the Services after such changes become effective, and (iii) any change in payment obligations will only apply to your subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Services. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.
SECTION 14: LINKS & EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.
SECTION 15: MISCELLANEOUS
Our failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against us unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by us and you in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.