Strong Mothers, Strong Families in October—Win a Prize Pack
I’m so excited to let you know that October is a special month for moms here at MegMeekerMD.com!
This month, I’m focusing on mothers because we are so very important. I want you, Mom, to be healthy and strong, which means your family is healthy and strong.
As we all know, October is an active month for awareness of a variety of issues, including:
- Breast cancer
- SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)
I’ll have special posts focused on these topics—and many others—for moms.
And, then on November 1, I’ll be giving away a special prize package for mom’s mind, body, and soul. When you leave a comment on any post with the “Strong Mothers, Strong Families” badge, you’ll be entered to win this prize, featuring:
- Meg Meeker books
- Vicks Behind the Ear Thermometer
- Cookbooks from $5 Dinners.com by Erin Chase
- A six-month lunch and dinner subscription to Emeals.com
- An envelope system and set of kids’ books from DaveRamsey.com
- Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews at BloggingWithAmy.com
- Gift items from Dayspring
I’ll choose the winner by random.org on November 1.
Earn extra entries by posting a link to this post on your Facebook wall and Twitter feed. Come back here and leave a separate comment for each of these that you do.
I’m thrilled to bring you helpful information, important tips, and valuable products to make you a healthier and stronger mother.
I want to hear from you!
What keeps you healthy and strong?
What’s your greatest challenge to good health?